dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Monday, December 05, 2005
i certainly haven't been shopping for any new shoes.
Well, it appears that with only two little fixes left to make i am bringing this bitch up. So now we can all marvel at the wonders of that which bugs and intrigues me on a daily basis. Which, frankly, could be an interesting pattern of light on the wall, if the mood hits me.Exciting, huh?

Hopefully someone thinks so.

I was thinking of doing a "random number of things about Me", but I don't really care to. It's kinda dopey, i think. If someone if looking at this, odds are they know me. If not, you'd most likely get a sense posthaste.

I'm still unemployed, and waiting for anyone to call me back, while simultaneously sending out more resumes than I can count. I spend the rest of the time cleaning the house, or killing time. While not the Life of Riley, I suppose I make do.

More to come later on. By later on, I mean after I find my goddamn slippers. Stupid cat...
spouted by Johnny @ 1:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER