dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Monday, December 05, 2005
Check, check out, check check, check out.
My stomach is bothering me again. Which is not altogether surprising, given the general state of my diet. I feel a quick consumption of the bromo fizz will remedy this otherwise intolerable situation, and render me a much more cheerful person. Or at least, less likely to verbally assault someone on the way to the store.

I am reflecting today upon the myriad wonders of final fantasy x, and how it can be holding my interest past several awful heartbreaks and setbacks. I also crave the knowledge of why Americans get the shitty end of the stick when games are translated over...bloody irritating.

now i gotta learn japanese.

arigato, bitches.
spouted by Johnny @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER