dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Sunday, February 26, 2006
noctural interlude.
The glass of wine is out of place on a space otherwise dedicayed to technology, standing with an awkward dignity among discarded discs, Operating Systems, the odd heat sink or two, and old SIMMS chips.

Staring at it, mesmerized by the pattern the bassline of the music playing in the background etches on the meniscus, I find myself drifting, as I often do, caught up in the moment. Intently staring, momentarily misplacing my body, the room around me, light fades to a grey fog around the periphary of the glass, and those wonderful, pulsing ripples.

A sudden noise to my left destroys the potential building, and the moment shatters like spun glass. Turning in a momentary rage, the same feeling of anger and frustration every time, I snap back into my body, becoming aware of the area again.

I chuckle, realizing it was the cat. It could have been anything, really. Sometimes, I simply pay to much attention to what is happening in my mind that what is happening around.

Frankly, I think it is wonderful.
spouted by Johnny @ 10:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    This is why it is so easy to scare the crap out of you.

    "You were never mindful enough of your surroundings, Mr. Wayne..."

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Thats the point.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER