dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Monday, January 30, 2006
this just in.
So, many of you know I have 2 brothers, and 2 sisters, and of them, my 22 year old sister and I, Kathleen, do not really get along.

This is nt particularly important to this post.

What is germaine, however, is that she has a wonderful boyfriend of 3 yeards, Lt. Brian Murtagh of the 82nd, who found out he is being shipped over to Iraq in three months at the latest. I feel rather badly about this.

I don't know how he feels. But I somehow doubt, from speaking to him less than a month ago it is great. I do rather hope he does well, and comes back out in short order, healthy and with all limbs.

Or that we are out before he is in...something like that.
spouted by Johnny @ 11:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    I suppose this isn't the proper place to say "Airborne All the Way"?

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Eh, debateable. He's just worried cause one friend took an RPG in Afghanistan, and another took a sniper bullet in Iraq. So who knows. I certainly don't blame him. But then again, getting moody, sullen and not staying sharp and frosty is probably a good way to get dead.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER