dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Thursday, April 27, 2006
it only took one brick to make that window drop...
My cat last night vanished.

This is no biggie, especially at night, as sleep becomes far easier without a feline expressing its affection via wet nose rubs and strategic face shedding. And yes, I know how wonderful my life is that that is my girpe, and not something like scabies.

He did not turn up until this morning, when I noticed he seemed somewhat down.

Then I noticed that the top cupboard I keep the catnip in was opened. And the 'nip was gone.

Daddy's little boy went on a bender.

I'm so proud...
spouted by Johnny @ 8:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER