dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Creeeeeeak.....
Slowly the knob turned. And the door opened...

Turn this knob, bitches.

So, if there is anyone that gives a rip who did not know already, I am back down in NYC. There's your update on my location, bitches. And if you didn't care...why would you be here? Random blog jumping? Shit, get a life. It's beautiful out.

You'd best enjoy life before the rapture comes and we're all boned, anyway.

I mean, unless you are one of the lucky hundred thousand or so who ascends to a cloudy, wonderful place, where you meet everyone you ever liked, and there are gumdrop pillows and candy-floss pillows.

pfft. Fuck THAT.

When the end comes, I'd far rather be smack dab in the middle of it, bat in one hand and a bigass bottle of gin in other. If Death or the Antichrist want to take a crack at me, they better be packing, and ready for the fact that I'm gonna take at least a nipple as a trophy before I drop.

My convictions are that strong, motherfuckers.

And if I am wrong? What if an all merciful god that I never really believed in me picks me up, puts me in the palm of his hand and tells me I'm forgiven? I'll unzip right there, piss in his palm, spit and demand to know his excuse. For all the shit. Then I'll jump the hell off and come rarin' back down.


Yours with a great and furious anger.
spouted by Johnny @ 8:11 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER