dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
here and gone and here and gone again.
Well, Christmas has come and gone again. Like it usually does. I got shirts. and a book or two. Also a subscription to GameInfo, which is actually rather excellent. Additionally, I got a stunt kite. I am exceptionally fond of stunt kites, and rather good at flying them. This one has a jolly Roger flag on it, which fills me with glee. My mother remembered that, and also that my old stunt kite broke. I may have gotten a little misty about that. Or it may have been that I was awake far to early, and annoyed about that. Who should know?
spouted by Johnny @ 12:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER