dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Sunday, December 11, 2005
I'm insane. And you are my insanity.
Experimenting with new, unitalicized fonts. Sexy, yesno?

Not too much to write home about today. Saw Narnia, which was about what I expected. I found it enjoyable. Not a brick to the head, so that is a plus. In negatives, I hear Richard Pryor died. Which is not surprising, since when last I heard anything about him, it was that he clung to life with the tenacity of a cockaroach. A funny one, but still. Thats too bad. More, and something more entertaining, in the morning.
spouted by Johnny @ 12:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER