dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Monday, January 09, 2006
back in buffalo
Well, I am back in good old Buffalo. Which is not all that bad, and the weather is still fairly nice, to boot.

I'm appearing a show, and no, I am not asking anyone to go see it. It's not that I don't think it will be good, as it appears to be quite funny, it's that, well, why put someone in the position of not going if they are busy. I've never really cared, and frankly, still don't.

That having been said, I am playing a gay lawyer, who tries to kill Beth Gerardi, and also calls her several horrible names.

So, thats an up to today update, and also about all I have to say for now.
spouted by Johnny @ 2:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER