dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Sunday, August 06, 2006
summer time...and the livin's easy...
Not exactly.

I've an interminable headache from the humidity, to say nothing of the horrible things occuring with my poor booty, and my undergarmets sudden compulsion to be intimately acquainted with it.

But I digress. I was struck by the oddity of the pool this afternoon. A mass of water so chemically treated that I fear to actually submerge myself in it, thereby denying it the realiztion of its platonic form, and thusy negating its meaning and existance in my frame of refrence.

That was a joke, see.

Anyway, after this weeks past heat wave, I was amazed to find the temperature in the pool was about 92 degrees. This meant jumping in was a curious exercise, where one did not feel refreshed so much as wet, and still somewhat warm. Unacceptable.

So I did what any sane and reasonable fellow would do. Purchased approximately 20 pounds of ice and dumped it in the pool.

It worked.

American ingenuity, biatch!

keep cool in the heartland, babe.
spouted by Johnny @ 10:47 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER