dad may have been right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a horrible sinking feeling as you drift to sleep
Sunday, January 22, 2006
duh....
I gone done updated to the wrong site a few times. That makes me a little silly.

But not quite as silly as some other people I have been reading about nowadays.

I actually have a question for people, since the new year has started. I know mostly the folks who read this little blog, and I know some of your politics. But what I would really like to know a little more. I have a wonderful plan to do so, as well. Of course, perhaps no one will respons, but maybe they will.

Many things have happened in the last year politically, and in general. I would like to know the thing that troubled or elated you the most, be it liberal or conservative, or anything inbetween. I will not personally become annoyed at any opinion expressed. My politics are varied, anyways. So fire away, vent about pinko commies, or idiotic fundies. Whatever you would like. Cleanse yourself. Vent your spleen. Anyone! Please! Feel free. Then, in a day or so, Ill share mine.
spouted by Johnny @ 8:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger goose said…

    BFJFY,
    You certainly know my political leanings. (ahem Imperium Sine Fine) As such I have become so disgusted with the media/news in this country I've not watched in what seems like ages. However, I think my favorite political story of the past year had to be the various reasons, offered by equally diverse liberal groups, as to how Hurricane Katrina was George Bush's fault. Black 'musicians' say, it's because the prez hates black people, certain islamic factions say it was his fault because of his support of Israel, Chinese and Korean papers claimed it was Bush's fault because he refuses to sign the Kyoto accord. Sorry, for the length, but I just get a kick out of the fact that people seriously contend that a storm could be caused by an individual's actions/inactions/beliefs. If that's the case you can blame my jinx for the next blizzard we have (my apologies in advance)

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like it when intelligent design gets kicked in the teeth

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    The wiretap thing made me more angry than I thought it would.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Home: Buffalo, New York, United States
About Me:
This way to disinformation!!
Previous Post
Archives
fuckit bucket

He remembered when all this will be again.

Links
Powered by


BLOGGER